The Supplier Development pillar of the Innovator Trust focuses on the management and implementation of upliftment initiatives on behalf of Vodacom, aimed at SMME’s within the Vodacom Supply Chain.
The initiatives vary and are aimed to improve service delivery of the SMME’s as well as the skill-set of their teams and employees.
Our existing initiatives include focus on the following areas:
- 360 Assessments Programme,
- Health and Safety Programme,
- FTTX Equipment Programme,
- iThuba Programme (focusing on Sales and Marketing),
- WiFi Installation Training Programme.
Criteria for admission
- Existing supplier on Vodacom’s SCM database,
- South African registered EME or QSE entity,
- At least 51% Black Owned entity.
- Valid Tax Clearance certificate,
- Valid B-BBEE Affidavit,
- Latest Annual Financial Statements available.