Through the Innovator Trust Enterprise Development programme, SMME’s are developed through training, skills sharing and infrastructure support.
We assist in the acceleration of business through identifying opportunities of importance and offering a custom gap analysis where we can work with the SMME to maximise on potential growth areas.
We cultivate through our incubator partner programmes –where we are able to equip the small business owner with the correct tools and skills needed to work towards success.
In addition to the above, our SMME’s are allocated business mentors to offer guidance and help facilitate the creation of networks.
Support Provided to our SMME’s includes a focus on the following knowledge areas:
- Technical Support and Development,
- Presenting, Media, Pitching and Workshops,
- Bespoke Workshops,
- Networking and Conferences.
Criteria for admission
- A company defined in South Africa as an SMME, QSE or EME,
- Must be operational and trading for 2 or more years,
- The business should be at least 51% black owned,
- A minimum Level 1 - 4 BBBEE status according to the DTI or ICT Codes,
- The business must be a registered company with key focus in ICT,
- Latest annual financial statements,
- Companies with the potential, vision and desire to grow.